Creating a Share
Here we guide you through how to share an event with a touring company.
Step 1. Navigate to Event View Page
Step 2. Event Share - Add a new share
Administrators and Standard users can both set up an event to be shared with a chosen touring company.
The following details are required in order to proceed.
- Expiry date of share code
- Touring Company Name
- The User who will receive the share code
Add an expiry date for the share code
Add a touring company and user
Step 3. Click on Save when you're happy with your settings to return to the Event View Page
Shares for one event
Once you have saved your share options for this event you can see the summary status listed on the event view page. You may have more than one share code for the following reasons.
- The original share code expired before the touring company could download the data
- You want to share the data with more than one company. For example, if it is a Co-Production
- The touring company has 2 users that individually need to access the data and so you want to create a share code for each individual