The Configuration page ensures you can monitor who has access to Data Sharing and set up your inclusions and exclusions.
Step 1. Users
Administrators can set up who has access to use Data Sharing. Users can have access as a standard user or admin.
- Create share codes on events
- Re-send active share codes
- Set up configuration settings
- Approve shares
- Trigger shares to be sent
If you want to set up a new user from scratch you will need to get in touch with us at email@example.com with the users email address and full name.
Step 2. Settings
Step 3. Data Protection Filtering Inclusions (a)
Administrators can specify by data protection questions which customers are included within the data shares.
- Select the data protection question
- Select the data protection status
- Decide if you want to show email address and address for this data protection question
- Your filtering selection will be listed underneath