What is Data-Sharing?
The complete solution for touring companies and venues to share customer data
Easy to Use
Data-Sharing was developed with Southbank Centre, Barbican and Sadler's Wells. Remarkably easy-to-use, there is no need for extra training or to hire new staff to get started. Data-Sharing is integrated with all major ticketing systems including Tessitura, Spektrix and Enta.
Created for the industry, by the industry.
Security of customer data is safeguarded at every stage in the process, so organisations have total peace of mind. The transparent and auditable approach ensures that customers are empowered to choose whether they'd like their data to be shared, and organisations have complete visibility of how data is shared. Purple Seven uses bank-level 256-bit encryption, robust authentication procedures and have a 15-year track record at managing customer data for theatres.
Data Sharing and GDPR
The Data Sharing application is fully GDPR compliant giving Data Controllers full control over what they share and who it is shared with.
Administrators configure their settings based on the consents customers have provided at point of sale so only customer details where permission has been given are shared with touring companies.
What's more, a full record of who has received data and when it was received is accessible within the system.
Total Peace of Mind
From April 2016, all National Portfolio Organisations must enter into a data sharing agreement with touring companies as a condition of Arts Council Funding. Touring meets Arts Council England and Information Commissioners Office Data Protection regulations to give complete peace-of-mind that data is shared safely and securely every time.
What you will receive as a venue
- Online portal to set up events for sharing with specific touring companies
- Configuration options for sharing by data protection
- Full audit of shares with individuals and touring companies
- Configuration options for setting up users at your venue as admin and standard users
What you will receive as a touring company
- Online portal to view and export customer data from multiple venues
- Receive data from multiple venues and ticketing systems in the same format
- A standard, integrated solution