Survey Detailed Report
This report is designed to be downloaded, shared and scheduled for easy, regular access to customer feedback. It will show you all responses to any survey template in one place.
Both closed responses and comments are included in the report which can be run on a single event, multiple events or a time period.
You can also filter the report by question, choosing to exclude certain questions if perhaps they are not relevant to your report recipient.
Any number of versions of the report can be scheduled to be emailed automatically on a timeframe to suit you, to anyone inside or outside your organisation. For example, you may want to schedule a weekly report of all responses to the marketing team as well as a monthly report of only comments to the CEO.
You can also share the report without having to create a schedule, for example, send responses about a recently ended run to the visiting touring company. In this instance you may also want to exclude some of the questions that relate only to the venue.
Run the report
1. Navigate to the INSIGHTS module on the left hand menu and click the SURVEYS file area
2. Click GO on the Surveys Detailed Report. The report will open in a new tab
The report has a number of filter options that will appear at the top of the screen.
You can show or hide the top bar filter options by right clicking in any of the white area and selecting CHANGE FILTERS or using the SHOW FILTERS button at the top of the page
You can manually select a date range or use one of the pre-defined date filters by clicking on the arrows beside each filter box.
You can select or multi-select any event to analyse survey responses.
By default, all questions asked in the survey templates used for the events or within the time period you have selected, will display in the report. Using this filter you can de-select questions.
NOTE: This report will analyse responses from all survey templates that have been used in the time period and / or for the events selected. The results will appear in the report in the order that the questions were asked in the template.
View Open Questions
To view and share the open text questions, click the link on the front page of the report.
This will open a new tab containing all the open text answers to all open questions asked during the time period you have selected.
Depending on the time period you have selected and the number of open text questions, this report may be very large. The best method of sharing these comments is to select EXCEL as the format option.
Share the Report
You can download the report in a range of formats, ready to share or file.
1. First, create the report you want to share using the filters.
2. Then, right click anywhere on the white area of the report and select SHARE.
3. Next, select the format in which you'd like the report to be shared.
The best format for the closed text report is a PDF. For open text comments, we recommend EXCEL.
Note: only registered users to your account will be able to access the link option.
4. In the dialogue box that appears to the left of the screen, choose your format preferences and click the grey Tick.
5. The report will generate and when it is ready, a new box will appear with VIEW THE CREATED EXPORT. Click this to download your report to your downloads folder. From here you can file, share or print the report.
SCHEDULE THE REPORT
You can schedule the report to be emailed to anyone on any timeframe and regularity. Perhaps your FOH team receive a weekly update of the survey results or your CEO wants to see a monthly overview. All these can be scheduled to send automatically.
You can also select the questions to appear in the report. For example, the artistic team might only want to see the comments or you may wish to exclude venue-specific responses from promoter reports. This can all be configured before you set up your schedules.
Once you have the report/s you require, they can easily be scheduled.
1. Right click on any white area of the report and select NOTIFICATION followed by SCHEDULE
2. In the dialogue box that opens to the left, give the report a NAME and short description.
3. Click on the box DEFINE SCHEDULE to select the frequency of your report
4. A new dialogue box opens where you can set the rules for your report. If you are creating a weekly report (as in the example below) select WEEKLY from the pattern section and define the DAY or DAYS you would like this delivered.
NOTE: Always click on the TICK button to save your changes
5. Click on SELECT EXPORT CONTENT to choose the format for the report
NOTE: For Comments (open response) reports we recommend using EXCEL as these can be very large reports.
6. Click on DELIVERY OPTIONS to define WHO receives the report
You can add in multiple email addresses and compose a brief message
7. Save these settings by clicking the TICK to close the configuration panels and your report is scheduled.